Monday, February 8, 2010

Interviewed with Japanese Tourist to Mt.Victoria or Khawnuthum

Challenge for Mt.Victoria(3,500m) or Khawnuthum ( Mindat, Chin State )

We continue the questions .

Question 7:How did you feel when you reached to the summit of Mt.Victoria?

Ms.M
Finally I reached. I don't have to trek today any more.

Ms.I
I was impressed by myself.
How great I am !!

This became to be my target .

Taro
Yes. I also I thought today's duty for trek is finished when I reached to the summit.

And I prided myself on my physical and my mind.
And I praised myself you still can trek.




Photo with pagoda near the summit.
Tiis pagoda is not located on the Summit of Mt.Victoria.
Please be careful


.

Ms,I is looks like really happy at real summit of Mt.Victoria(3,050m)





Question 8: What kind of things have you talked with guide at Mindat,Aye,the
summit?

Ms.M
We have talked the guide about GT fishing in Myanmar and other trekking tour in Myanmar ,his trekking experience in Japan Alps,etc.


Taro
That guide has been to Japan for trekking with German customer for Japan Alps & Mt.Fuji 11days trekking 3years before.
And he had sufferred strong wind over 30m per second and trek over 3,000m mountain ridges in Japan Alps.

Maybe he talked the public bath in camping place in Kamikochi where he was surprised at punlic bath.

GT fishing is still new activity in Myanmar.
This guide has followwed a few times for GT fishing.
So he explained it to Ms.M & Ms.I



The guide with GT he fished


Qustion 9:Was Mt.Victoria trekking more harder than you expected ?

Ms.M
Yes.That was more than what I expected.
I thougt trekking is more easier.

I strieked in my mind that this is different story what I heard before.
What I heard for Mt.Victoria trekking was just enough hard.


Ms.I
It was as I expected.
But the steep slope where is started after suspension bridge was more than I expected.
I can't remember anything I regretted during I trekked.
Is this trekking magic ?






Ms.I who striekked in her mind that this is different story what I heard before trekking is looks like she was getting fine as she came up to the summit.



The steep sloope Ms.M said more than she expected .
Actually that is quite ahrd slope.


Some trekking tour 's tour leader also mentioned that That slope is really hard.
I never meet anybody said that slope is easy.


Ms.I is already under trekking magic.

I heard she already decided to carry can beer for the next her trekking around Putao on Mar.

That decision to carry can beers by your self is fine.

How many cans can you carry ?





This photo was takes the place a few hours distance from the summit.
Are they looks like tired ?




Question10:Have you found something new in yourself ?

Ms.M
I was impressed by myself I could make a push to reach to the summit enexpectedly.


Ms.I I had confidence physical strongness and guts.
I realized its strengthened after Mt.Victoria trekking.
I wrote it already that I impress myself.


Question 11:Will you try to carry your baggages by yourself on your next trekking?

Ms.M
I carry jsut towel and water.

Ms.I
No.
I carry with minimum baggages .

Taro
I couldn't carry my bagges on my first trekking.
But I wanted to carry by myself and could caryy light weight baggges now.

Oh ,I forgot the most importatnt question.

Why you trey to trek Mt.Victoria (3,050m)?

I also try to work out to be able to impress by myself this year.

Challenge for Mt.Victoria(3,500m)/1 !!

Over 90 % of my clients are from Europe & USA.
I am dealing in Japanese market besides European & USA market.

But majority of my Japanese clients are specialized for taking tribal photo for
Chin,Kengtung,Naga,Salong.

But this time I got young Japanese ladies trekker for Mt.Victoria(3,050m).

It's really unusual.


I'm going to put their articles with some questions & photos on my blogs with
the acceptance from them.

I put the photos from the remote area everytime.
Sometime it's good idea to put young people's photos on my blog.





Mt.Victoria trekking is like very easy for Ms.I from Osaka,Japan





Ms.M from Yamaguchi in Japan also seems to be Mt.Victoria is very easy for her.



I,Mr.Taro, asked some questions as follows.

Question1:

Where did you meet faced tattoo Chin ladies in the first time?
How did you feel when you met them ?

Answer:

Ms.M from Yamaguchi
At Mindat village in Chin state.
I believe it must be very paiful.

Ms.I from Osaka
When I walked around Mindat in the evening.
I thought I met some faced ttaoo ladies i had met before I reached.
But I was in a car .
So It was not clear .


There are different kinds of Chin tribes Mindat where is located on the foot of
Mt.Victoria(3,050m) as Munn Chin,Dai Chin,Makan Chin.

Their faced tattoes come into your sight on the street in Mindat
even you don't want to see them due to many ladies has faced tattoo there.


Those faced tattooes are put finished in a day.
It is very painful & can't move out from room.

It measn they take a rest in the room until the painful disappear.




Photo with Munn Chin faced tattoo lady


Question 2:

How was the meals during in Chin state?

Answer:

Ms.M from Yamaguchi
All the places we can get nice meals.

Ms.I from Osaka
The dinner I took in Mindat.
The soup noddle I took for lunch on the way from Aye to the Summit of Mt.Victoria.
I was surprised atmany dishes as soup,main dish,desert.
I was really full for its.
Maybe it was too much ?

Uh...maybe it was too much for Japanese ladies.
I should be carefull for it.

I palnned tos erve Mango Puding for next trip.
But I better reconsider it for more light desert.


I really appreciate for feed back from my clients.
Guide will reply as Np Problem usually.

The dinner in Mindat was good.

Yes.Yes.
Taht's true.

That restaurant can provide best quality of food in Mindat with high price.

They provide Chin style food as not oily & with many vegetable ,with tender
Mithon beef we can't taste in Yangon.


I'm very very happy when my clients can enjoy local taste.






Ms.M with mother's & kids in Chin state





Ms.I with mother's and kids in Chin state




Question 3:

When did you start to feel this is hard ?

Answer:

Ms.M
It was OK first down after we were just out of Mindat.
But it became hard immidiatelly when uphill path stared.


Ms.I
Ofcourse hardness come out from just started uphill.
My pace was getting slow & needed rest time more often.

Day 3 was OK.
But I felt hard even I just Uphiled a bit.
Maybe I was tired for trekking or oxygen was getting not enough for me.



Mt.Victoria trekking trek from Mindat to Aye where is located on opposit side of Mindat on Trekking first day.

Trekker go down to river over 800m & Uphill 1,100m to Aye village.

This Uphill is really hard !!


Uphill start after trekker cross suspension bridge over the river,




Real trekking start after this bridge





Ms.M & Ms.I could reach to Aye village safely


There is no photos for from Suspension brige to Aye village.

Maybe they are not afford to take a photos during trekking.



Questions 4 :

Have you ever thought you can't make it orI can't contunue any more during trekking ?

If so,How you kept your mind to keep trekking ?


Answer :

Ms.M
I never felt I couldn't make it.
But I thought I couldn't very well stop this trekking & keep trekking.

Ms.I
Yes. I was almost about to give up sometimes.
I said to myself I can take a rest after that hill.
Because there is teaching material I use in national language .
That material is named I can see the oceasn when I reach the top of hill .



Ms.M has looks like patient character.
And Ms.I can remember teaching material in most hard part of trekking time.
This is great !!




Yes.Ms.I is looks like tired out



Questions 5:

Do you think you couldn't reach to the summit of Mt.Victoria if you trek alone?

Answer:
Ms.M
Yes. If I have a chance to use car,I'm sure I would use it.

Ms.I
I might not reach to the summit.
I respect Ms.T who has trekked alone to the Mt.Victoria last year.

It was good for Ms.M.& Ms.I for trekking together.

Ms.T who has trekked alone.

Yes.I heard she took a lot of house made Chin wine and......
She is a kind of legendally drunkard .

I heard a lot of amazing story about her.
But I don't mention about her this time.


Questions 6:

Do you remember the view or scenery or landscape during trekking ?

Answer:

Ms.M
I remember some part of it.
The most impressive scenery is sunrise & a field of clouds on Day 4
from the summit of Mt.Victoria.


Ms.I
I remember as slash-and -burn,hill,people I passes on path in Mt.Victoria,
Alpine plant,Japanese pampas grass it were appearing to the summit,the trees felt down,The Pagoda near the summit, the back of my guide,the incication for distance.


Field of Clouds are often able to be seen in Mt.Victoria.






The scenery Ms.M was impressed



Hope the above mentioned scenery can be good memory in Myanmar for Ms.M & Ms.I.



The Nest article is Challenge for Mt.Victoria(3,050m)/2 !!
 
For more information on K'Cho People & K'ChoLand, log on  
 
http://www.mindatkcholand.webs.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment